SEPTEMBER 2022 CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
Each month, CORE construction and RISD will provide you with a project summary report,
current schedule & milestones as well as a look ahead at what is to come! Lots of really cool changes are taking place!
The Forest Meadow Jr. High School Additions and Renovations project, to be constructed for Richardson Independent School District, will include the abatement and renovation of the
existing school, as well as construction of a 58,305-square-foot addition to the campus.
The project will include the addition of 23 classrooms to include Fine Arts, STEM, Weight/
Locker Room and a Storm Shelter. The project will also include a reconfiguration of the
Kitchen and expansion to the cafeteria areas, renovation of existing science labs and site improvements including additional parking, landscaping and new tennis courts. This project
will begin the shift in Richardson Independent
School District's junior high school model to incorporate sixth graders from elementary
schools to middle schools.
Current Schedule & Milestones
· Exterior - Storm Water and Sanitary Rough-In - 40% Complete
· Exterior - Detention Pond Construction - 15% Complete
· Exterior - Site Grading for New Additions (A) - 50% Complete
· Interior - Metal Stud Framing in New Administration - 60% Complete
· Interior - Electrical Rough-In in New Administration - 40% Complete
Schedule Look Ahead:
· Exterior - Detention Pond Construction
· Exterior - Site Paving
· Exterior - Pier Drilling for Additions (A & B)
· Interior - Door Frame Installation in New Administration
· Interior - Electrical and Plumbing Rough-in in New Administration
Click on the image below for the Construction Update.